Saturday, August 1, 2009

Watson's bay

Went to Watson's bay on Saturday last week. It is the oldest fishing village, a lovely place with the most beautiful scenery. It was a bright and sunny day, and we had sudden cravings for gelato (or at least I had and apparently it was contagious). I had an awesome day out, and I just wanna share it up here on my blog.

Pretty pretty. White crested waves as they foam around the rocks down below the cliffs.

Apparently people like jumping off cliffs.

Lol and just a note, we passed by a nude beach on the way. Like it was below the cliff in which we were strolling. There were just old nude men. -_-" Although that view wasn't as good (LOL), but I would have to say that stretch of beach was pristine. The skies were so blue, making the sea a vast brilliant blue with white sparkles as it reflects the sun rays, and the sand looked like fine golden powder. Oh, and the sand and water were COLD. Quite a surprise to me for it was a warm day, and probably because I'm used to warm sand and warm sea water. I'm from Malaysia after all.

We had grilled fish. I also tasted a bit of fried fish and chips off a friend's. All in all it was an awesome day out.

We got back to the city by ferry, just in time to witness the sunset. Beautiful, simply beautiful.
Ming Xiu, Sharon, Catherine, Sze May, Varsha, Michelle and I

No comments: