Friday, January 1, 2010

Farewell 2009, welcome 2010


What a year it has been! 2009 has come to an end. Time for 2009 to transcend to memory, and 2010 to materialize as reality. I don't know if it's just me, but the past year seems to have flown by at lightning speed. Where did the whole YEAR go to? What did I do for a whole year?

2009 has been a year full of new experiences, many of which I never anticipated. If there is a word that would sum up my 2009, it would be "learning".

Last year I blogged all about what I did in the whole year. This year I have turned lazy, so it's gonna be short and succinct.

I want to shout out to the friends that have supported me through it all. I want to thank the new friends I made in the past year in Sydney who have been so nice to me, helping me settle in so easily and making me feel like I belong. I want to thank some KL friends for still being so close to me even though I am so far away and for making me feel like I really mean something. I want to thank a few KK friends for being my source of strength and logic when things were in a convoluted mess in my head. I would write your names out, but I don't want to miss anyone, so I will write it here in my heart. I will always always cherish you and I remember all of you who were there when I needed a friend. Words can only say so much, but my appreciation for you is beyond words. I want you to know that while you were there for me when I needed someone to talk to, I will also always be here for you if ever you need a friend. :) And for all the people who have helped me, in one way or another, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You all mean a lot to me, and I will always remember that.

I would also like to say thanks to someone special who came into my life not that long ago. :) You are my first thought in the morning and the last before I close my eyes at night. Even though it hasn't been exactly smooth sailing, I have faith in it now. :) I want to let you know how much I appreciate having you as a part of my life. When I close my eyes and think of you, I remember the times we spent together, those memories I will always cherish and remember. I hope that the new year brings lots more memories that we can share together :) I miss you. xxxooo

No comments: