Monday, August 30, 2010

No wrong and no right


There is no wrong and no right in a relationship.

Take good care of yourself. I took awhile being angry, but I forgive you. I am not longer angry. I am no longer hurt. I will always cherish what we had. I am not sad that it's over. I am glad that it happened.

Perhaps it was also an oversight on my part. I'm guessing a part of you didn't feel appreciated the way I actually did appreciate you. For making you feel that way, I am very sorry. Everyone deserves to feel appreciated and important. Remember that you were that to me, and everything I have said to you that supports that in the past, they are true.

The break up was ugly. I'm very disappointed you gave up on us. But a wrong doesn't cancel a right. And all the moments that were perfect, all those moments that were right. They will always stay right, at least to me.

No comments: