Friday, March 27, 2009

I MISS YOU

Dear friends in KL,

I miss you guys so much.... so very very very very much...

I wish there was someone to...

  • chat with me through the night till the next morning
  • go to lectures with me and spend the time talking about how much what we're studying is irrelevant =p
  • go shopping with me
  • walk to college with me
  • scold me for walking back alone at night
  • have a heart-to-heart talk
  • sit around in a circle and play cards
  • drink with
  • say "siiiieeennnnnn" to
  • study with me (yes I even miss those group study sessions!)
  • watch movies with me
  • download songs and movies for me (haha)
  • have lunch with me
  • yam cha with me
  • talk in the lab with me
  • and sooooooooooooooooo much more!!!!!
I MISS YOU MISS YOU MISS YOU MISS YOU MISS YOU MISS YOU

~ lol how many of you actually know that I have this blog here ~ (i think very few?)

ahhh

I MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ALL OF YOU!!!!

2 comments:

xiangxi said...

Ala...only miss frens in KL but not KK!!..HAIHZ!!!

Meiyi said...

lol i miss u all too =) haha of course i do, just more used to it only...