Friday, October 30, 2009

My 21st

I have turned 21. This year I decided to just sit back and not plan a single thing... but I feel so touched that people planned stuff for me :D :D Thank you everyone for making me feel so loved :)

Sharon, Chong, William, Kuan Minn, Joan Wayne, Lip Son, me, Yee Herng, Zhi Jun, Emily, Jane

They know I like korean food, so we went to Straffield (the korean town of sydney) on the 24th. The mudcake they bought for me was delicious :D After that we headed to the city. Alex and Chan Kit joined us. We ended up at the Pancakes on the Rocks. Had pancakes (even though we were so full!), drinks, and just sat around and chat. It was so nice :)

They got me this necklace!!! :D :D :D Thank you so much its so pretty :) And thanks for the card :)

On the 25th....

I went to play badminton like any usual Sunday :)

Then went for lunch with Klement and Jia Jun (thanks guys! :D) After that, hung out at Alex's place and played jimrami (i don't know how you spell this). I met up with Derrick and then headed out to the city for dinner and a movie. :) Oh, and I got pink and black earphones hehe. It was a lovely day. Simple yet so nice. Thank you :)

Yesterday, mail came for me from my sister. She was so thoughtful to send me the world's most random and funniest card. :D Enclosed were also 3 really really pretty earrings all the way from Malaysia. :D Thank you so much jie :) She even called me on my mobile just to chat even though it's damn expensive, but we chatted for so long. It was so nice.

Someone who never ever ever sings to anyone sang me happy birthday :D I was so touched. Thank you hehe :) I'll leave out your name so other people won't ask you to sing for them hahaha =p

Today Phoebe shouted (that means treat or belanja, in Australian slang) me lunch as my birthday present (so sweet of her, thanks!). She gave me a free pass to a movie too :D We had thai food for lunch at coogee, then walked down to the beach for a short while, just lying down on the sand and chilling. It was so nice. Thereafter, we headed off back to uni to study till 10pm. >.<
This was the sand at coogee beach. I swirled a representation of a rose.. for you :)

Thanks for all the wishes, the phone calls, the sms-es, the fb msges. You know who you are, and I definately know who you are :) :) :) I am so touched and I appreciate it all so much. Love all of you so much. xxxooo

No comments: