Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Officially last day to slack

I've finished my assignments at leisure speed. Early. =) Presentations done. All I need to do is hand them up.

I will turn to geek mode, probably tomorrow. At leisure speed. =p

Randomly speaking, all of us have a form of innate emptiness inside of us that needs satisfying. When in absence of that something, one feels hollow. Yet we don't feel that hollowness before its filled, but once it is, we find it hard to adjust back to that emptiness.

But when it's always been empty, and then it's filled, it's like heaven on earth.

An illusion? Maybe.

2 comments:

Jamesy said...

Haha and I helped you in some of them!!!

Feeling hollow huh? Don't worry. Just fill it with Joy and Laughter!!! Or whatever that pleases you. Not talking sense, I know. My mind is just so clouded right now.

Meiyi said...

Joy and laughter wraps the surface and makes it seem whole, but if u slice through it, it is still hollow.