Saturday, June 20, 2009

Through the tears

I woke up this morning with bloodshot eyes. 0_0

But I am fine. =) It was good to iron things out and although the obvious conclusion came with some reluctance, I still appreciate that there was something special. And I'll always look back and cherish that fact.

Misunderstandings. I guess it brought us to the inevitable, which would eventually come anyway but I still wish it wasn't so soon. I'm glad we both understand now but it's a bittersweet kind of gladness if you know what I mean. Or maybe it's more of being ripped apart.

I was just walking around the city aimlessly just now. Had a day's job supervising and interviewing people for the occupational english test. It was good weather today, not so cold, so I strolled around. Finally found my way to The Rocks at Circular Quay. I just sat down on one of the benches while listening to music and stared out across the harbour at the opera house and the lights and the water waves. Captured that with my phone and wanted to send it to you but my MMS couldnt work. And then my phone went haywire. =S Electronic devices really have something against me. Vehemently denies the fact that I dropped the phone. =p

I am still recovering. It feels a lot better and yet it still tears me up inside. How does one turn away when one feels like this?

The time when one wants to hold on to something the most is the time to let it go.

Fly free. You always said you just want me to be happy.

I just want YOU to be happy.

No comments: