Monday, June 29, 2009

Thank you


To all my dearest friends (including those not in the pic),

Thank you for motivating me, caring about me, being there for me, listening to me, supporting me, and believing in me.

Without you, I would not be who I am today, and I would not have this much strength to go on to chase my dreams.

I thought that I would have a very lonely and depressing winter. I guess I always worry too much and am too negative because it most certainly isn't so.

Thank you for making me feel like I mean something. For that I will always be grateful for.

I treasure each and every one of you. For all the times that I felt alone, I was wrong. I now take comfort in knowing that I have so many wonderful people who are there for me.

Thank you so much. I will always cherish these friendships.

No comments: