Friday, September 18, 2009

Mid semester break


I am back from my Brisbane/Gold Coast trip but too lazy to post stuff up. Go look at my facebook, all the photos are there :)

It was a good holiday but all my uni work is piling up. 4 assignments due next week!!!!! @_@

I should not be blogging right now.

Life is awesome and I've been in a really good mood these few days. Sometimes it takes a change in perception to really see things the way they are, and to really appreciate the people that you have in your life. Knowing and understanding how blessed I am makes life just amazing.

The weather is getting better, it's springtime and its warmer. I like. =) I'm changing my lifestyle. Early to bed, early to rise. I have been waking up at 8-9 am every morning for the past week!! So proud of myself. I even went jogging yesterday. And instead of craving for a brownie, I craved for a salad.

~Interesting~

Oh and just a note, screw you.

But then again, thank you. haha.

Cheers!

No comments: