Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Red skies

I woke up this morning, and the sky was ORANGE. Dust storm alert!! There's a layer of dust over everything in the room, and a thick mist of dust obscures vision. Looks like the after-effects of a bomb or something. ;p

Apparently this is caused by a cold front approaching Adelaide today and tracks east across NSW. The temperature is expected to be like 10 degrees lower than yesterday and strong winds are predicted.

After being stuck in uni last night because of the rain, I am concluding that the weather these few days have gone crazy.

It's interesting how my body is able to adapt to these fluctuations of temperature easily. I used to feel SOOOOO cold with a 1-2 degree drop in temperature. Now I'm not hot when it gets warm, and not really cold either when the temperature drops.

Spring may bring crazy weather changes but I still like spring, because no matter what it's a lot warmer than winter.

No comments: