Thursday, November 20, 2008

Emotional baggage

Psychology manifests itself physiologically. When words are powerful enough, they numb your senses and you can literally feel the tingles to the tip of your fingers and radiating through your chest, and an automated reflex of excess eye lubricant. When you make a choice, you make a choice. Yet, when you see where your choice takes you to, you feel like you don't want to live with the consequence of change. However, when you think back, you know that you wouldn't have made any other choice. Yet in hurting you hurt too. If only things were not so complicated.

Lately random people have been randomly wonderful. Thank you. Maybe I don't deserve those compliments, but they make me feel all warm inside nevertheless. Thanks, I appreciate it.

There are some things that I cannot understand. I only wish someone will help me see things clearly. Obviously I am not in the right direction right now. If only I didn't have such a hard time reading maps. Guess a lousy sense of direction perpetuates in more ways than just the literal sense.

No comments: