Sunday, July 5, 2009

A stroll in the park

Needed some sunshine, was sick of staying cooped up indoors. I was even starting to look sick and haggard. So I went out for around an hour, just leisurely strolling about in Centennial Park, which is just behind where I live. I watched as the skies changed hues, the sun setting low at the horizon and the moon getting brighter as the sky got darker (the moon was in the sky since the daytime), the ducks and swans swimming, the birds flying and people jogging, strolling, picnicking, cycling, and I felt so peaceful.
Didn't really take photos, was not there to take photos, but to just get out of the house. I took this though because the animals were just standing in such a way, like a king and his 3 right hand men. Or ducks. All hail the king and his three ducks!

No comments: