Friday, May 23, 2008

You wouldn't believe it.

Meiyi did not sleep last night because....

SHE WATCHED FOOTBALL!!!!!

Ah yes. Meiyi watched Man U vs Chelsea battle it out in Luszniki Stadium in Moscow, while sipping apple + orange and also watermelon juice at some makan place at wangsa which was open throughout. They had the big screen and the sports channel was projected on it.

believe it. I watched football. And I enjoyed it! haha

Unbelievable, doesn't that sound? Football and me doesn't really come hand in hand. But I admit, it was fun =) I guess I finally realised why ppl can go crazy when that ball goes into that net. I never knew the excitement of this little ball you kick around. Now I know hehe

Another note for my observation eye. EVERYONE was rooting for Man U!!! Haha cheers all around when the goalkeeper made the SAVE of the penalty that gave the win to MANCHESTER UNITED!!! whoopee! haha can't help being caught up in all the excitement too! =)

1 comment:

-ron- said...

omg u WATCHED FOOTBALL! hahahaha u made a very good choice in watchin such BIG match =D

and ur very accurate i DID wear MU jersey 2 watch again. fanaticism =P

support MU k =D