Monday, May 5, 2008

Murphy's Law

Ready for another RANT?!!

Atm machine ate my atm card. Called cust sevice and they told me to report to the bank tmr morning. And I will be able to get it back by afternoon. WHHHHAAAATTTT???!!! How to come back in time?!!! The star said they'll be banking in my allowance, and this is the ONLY account I have. =( If i can't get back the bank card tomorrow, I'm throwing a fit.

Tmr need to go to the star office at 10am. Bank opens at 9 am. Lecturer picking me up at 9 am. After the meeting have to meet to discuss the Young Entrepreneur's Awards presentation because I am leaving the day after, and things are not completed! But I NEED to come back and get my ATM card before the bank closes. I have to go all the way to PJ and I live in wangsa maju.

My computer has gone crazy. It freezes and hangs and error messages keep cropping up. My ethernet cable is permanently loose and if I move just one bit "network cable unplugged." Sometimes even when it is plugged in, it says its unplugged and no amount of forcing will plug in the already plugged in wire. This is STUPID.

Have a good mind to go to the bank and INSIST I want my bank card NOW. I don't care! Go to the hostel atm machine and GET IT BACK IMMEDIATELY!!!

urgh

urgh

I recorded myself on video with my digi cam, and I look so weird. My voice sounds weird too.

I am NOT ready.

I am NOT prepared.

I think the ATM machine is STUPID.

I think I made a very good attempt today to keep the curses online at bay. *curses to self*

Gonna take a cold cold cold cold shower now.

No comments: