Monday, October 27, 2008

My birthday =D

I am now officially 20! My friends and I went to Little Tree in Genting Klang to celebrate by birthday the day before the actual day.

The place had a really nice "home" sort of feel to it.

Below are snapshots of the night:

The tables were arranged in a U shape. Shown here is one side.

Here is the other side

Haha the black team is gambling!! =p

Kenny, me, Kaiyik and Tracey

As requested, my wish was also about all of you =p lol


Something I've learnt these few years in TARC is to not cut the cake all the way through. I remembered!

Shi Wenn, Hui Lu, Leaf, Ya Peng, Me and Tracey


What are they doing??

They had musical instruments for us to pose with

Meiyi and the guitar
Meiyi and the piano


This is what you do with musical instruments when you don't know how to play them =p

The girls!!

With the guys


The whole gang =D
Shi Wenn, Leaf, Hui Lu, Me, Tracey, Ya Peng, Issac, Jizz
Thomas, Jordan, Kenny, Sky
Siew Bing, Wooi Jye, Kei Joe, Kitson, Kaiyik
Not in this photo: Kavin & Fred
Thanks to everyone who came that night, thanks for doing all of these for me.

Thanks to everyone for all the wishes, the messages, the sms-es, the phone calls, the cards, the presents, and the time spent. =) I really really appreciate all of you so much. Thanks also to the people who accompanied me on my birthday itself. A special thanks for the unexpected call from approximately 5600 km away. I am deeply touched =D It has been awesome and I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart. Love ya all =)

No comments: