Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sydney

I took a 9.45 pm flight yesterday to Gold Coast, arrived in Gold Coast airport at 7.30 am, waited till 3.25 before heading off to Sydney.

My first impression of Australia is excellent. =) The airport staff are very nice and friendly, and so are the few people that I encountered.

Sydney seems to be a city with a really nice feel to it. I'm not really sure how the place is really like though, because I arrived in the evening. I did have a partial tour of the UNSW campus thanks to my senior Alex, and it's really really nice. Some very fine architecture indeed. After that we went for dinner with some of his friends. Even had a ride home! =D so nice. Gotta learn how to take public transport and all soon.

About my accommodation, Malaysian Hall.......... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm lots to say =p

Well let's not publish it. hahahha ask me in person if you wanna hear the full story. =D

Too tired to think and write properly. Tomorrow I'm planning to spend the day walking around and buying stuff. Hopefully if I remember, I'll bring my camera and post them up. I bet Australian internet is 10000x better than my connection in KL.

Oh, and I must not forget.. thanks for the messages, for the phone calls, for the facebook wishes, for the msn farewell conversations..... =D I miss you guys even before I left!!!!! HUGZZZZZZ

No comments: