Thursday, February 12, 2009

Farewell


Kenny, Jizz, Jordan, Joy, Wooi Jye, Tracey, Hui Lu, Leaf, Syn Dee, Kai Yik, Pay Jing, Kitson, Nan En, Shi Wenn, Siew Bing, Me and Ya Peng


Cheers!

Exams finished on the 5th Feb, and I have officially finished my last days in TAR college. My coursemates were so kind to organise a farewell dinner for me (cum post-exam celebration and belated birthdays?? haha) They asked what I'd like to eat, and I said a normal chinese dinner, coz that feels a lot more family-like. So we went to Genting Klang and had the most scumptious feast. The dishes were small, so we ordered 9 dishes for our table lol. It was like a chinese new year reunion dinner all over again! We took up two tables that night. They even bought me a woolen scarf and hat, which was really really nice, and I like it so much =) Thanks!


With the girls


With the guys


After dinner, a few of us headed off to the temple, while some of them went back home. They told me it'll be beautiful at night, so I tagged along. They were right. The lanterns adorned the intricately designed temple beautifully and it was indeed a sight to behold.

Then, we headed off to cheras to send Nan En back home. We all cramped into her room for a moment just chatting. Someone took pineapple tarts without asking! Hui Lu and Leaf were very entertaining to listen to (as usual) haha

In En's house. En, me, Hui Lu and Leaf.
We crowded her bed, the rest of them had to stand =p

After lingering for awhile, we went to Tracey's house to linger for yet another while before heading back to our respective homes (or hostel, for me). It was a great night of lepak-ing.

I shall be leaving in exactly a week from now. I shall miss all of you so much. =)

No comments: