Friday, May 22, 2009

Erratic

Incurably fickle-minded. How come I feel different today as compared to yesterday? What would I be thinking tomorrow?

I am never sure about things.

But the night is beautiful today. I suddenly have Blue Night, by MLTR in my head. This was the song I sang in form one. My singing has always sucked, and I was terrified that we had to sing solo in front of the entire class. I was so certain that people would laugh at me because I tend to sing out-of-tune.

I sang Blue Night softly, a far cry from my usual ability for voice projection. And not a single person laughed. (maybe they couldn't hear me? lol)

But listening to that song on youtube tonight MLTR - Blue Night, it just stirs some form of feelings inside of me that I can't place. Current mood = loving :)

No comments: