Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Songs, words, smiles.

It just brings a smile to my face. A silly smile that I can't wipe away. Loneliness dissolves in an instant, as the stars lend brilliance to the blanket of dark skies. It may be only words, but words can be the most moving thing in this world. And the songs too, I've never felt so warm before.

Tonight is a beautiful night. Walking in the chilly atmosphere just past twilight, I noticed the moon rising low just above the horizon. It was round and large and so beautiful. In the day, I noticed the leaves are turning yellow, orange, red, brown, while not all patches of green have disappeared. It's such a sight to behold that I couldn't help taking a photo (even though I probably looked silly haha).

My first autumn.

1 comment:

xiangxi said...

Dis is so romantic!!..hahaha..find a bf meiyi...