Sunday, May 17, 2009

Old habits die hard

I said that I'll start going to bed earlier. Don't see that happening anytime soon.

My to-do list: Two 3000 word assignments, one 1000 word report, 2 presentations, 1 take home exam (coming soon). I still feel very free. =p 3 more weeks left of the semester. Can't believe I've been here for almost a semester. Feels like just yesterday when I was contemplating whether to come to Sydney or not. You were right, I worry too much. =)

I am still sadly unemployed lol. Yeah yeah I know I'm not trying hard enough.

People complain I have too many words in my posts, and I should add more photos.

So here goes. I dare you to lick this plate.

Lick it. Lick it. Lick it.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What?

I don't have any other relevant photos k

What can I say

I'm just a boring science student.

ps. who dares to do that get back to me, lunch will be my treat!

2 comments:

Be said...

ha!
u mean lick e.coli?
belanja oni few dollars..
i see doctor also not enuff money la..lol
go slp ealier la u kangaroo.. =x
i never saw any panda in aus lol

Meiyi said...

hahaha e-coli no need see doctor wan la =p a few days then gau dim d. haha don worry my eyes never become like panda de... u also know la, i don need sleep wan hehe