Monday, April 28, 2008

My ankle hurts

Around a month ago, I twisted my ankle playing basketball.. just a mild sprain I would think, because I could actually walk back fine, barely limping. Then I went about doing all the stuff I usually do. Taking water from the filter downstairs to boil in my jug kettle in my room. Going to the washroom at the end of the corridor. Going downstairs to the canteen. And the next day I woke up and couldn't walk at all. It hurt like hell, but I attributed it to over-exertion the day before. After all how bad can the injury be if I could walk everywhere I wanted to after it got twisted?

The class that I missed was a friday, so I had a weekend to recover. On Mon, I could go back to class so it was okay, I was just limping a little bit. It felt fine, thought it was a pretty fast recovery.

But oddly, it starts to have numbing pain on and off nowadays. Nothing serious. Nothing too painful, but just not normal. Today for example. All I did today was walk a lot in bukit bintang because i took the LOOOONNNGGGG way to pavilion to meet my sis. =( Kept taking the wrong way =( as usual, my lousy sense of direction. Luckily I reached there in time, before her lunch break was over..

My ankle tends to crack a lot too. I 'm not sure what to do with it. It seems ok now. It hurt a little just now. I don't want to see a doctor if I can help it.

It really feels like its not serious.

But it's like those nagging kind of things that are just there mild, but undeniably there.

Sigh. Tomorrow its back to the immigration. Lets hope they are nice to me.

No comments: