Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Stupid clock!!

I woke up on time. 10.10am my alarm clock showed, just right for the 11 am class. So I took my own sweet time, stopping by on the way to talk to a friend, and a lecturer, before popping into EMSD to speak to the lecturer in charge as my final BM paper clashes with the training camp. I'm sure that did not take more than 15 minutes, so I was just in time to go for class. Alas, when I approached the k block, I saw my friends walking away from the classroom. So I called out to them, not going for class? Then they raised their eyebrows and said.. class already over lah. A glance at my handphone tells me is 12 noon. wtf. In my head I remember CLEARLY my alarm was set at 10.10am. I can't possibly have taken over an hour to get to the classroom venue. But my clock in my room was still ticking, that I'm sure of. That spoilt my mood, first thing in this stupid day.

When I came back, I checked the alarm clock to solve the mystery, and oh it IS one hour behind. And I did set it at 10.10am. How the hell did it move itself an hour back I have no idea. The battery? But it's still running like usual.. and six hours (from the time i came back till now), the clock shows no sign of keeping time at a slower pace. So why in the world was it an hour back? I'm sure iet showed the right time the day before. No one would have purposely set it back and hour. Firstly its just absurd. Secondly, I've been in my room the whole day yesterday anyway. Was studying for the online test today till 5.30am. Or maybe it was 6.30 am if the clock was already an hour off. What the hell. Maybe lack of sleep also contributed to this foul mood. It's 11.40pm now and I'm still irritable.

Exam starts next week. I don't know shit. I hate chemistry. I don't give a shit about how to calculate the wavelength of a bloody compound from it's fucking complicated organic structures. I don't know what the syllabus covers. The only thing about drugs that will faintly spark my interest is if you get some for me to test (not on myself, maybe on mice, or you).

Going to genting tomorrow. Skipping class again! Damn. I have been cutting classes more and more. I KNOW I shouldn't have started the habit. Have to make my passport soon. Wanna go to IDP and make inquiries, but friend is going on thursday. Skipping class =( NOOooooo. sigh. I'm too stupid to study on my own. I need to attend lectures.

I hate this internet connection. It is fucking stupid. It can't stay connected. And it IS bloody annoying. And it also annoys people coz my msn signs in and out. Even when I sign in as appear offline, my friend tells me it signs in and out as online. Screw this.

I think my computer is virus infected. AVG can't detect anything.

I slept in the evening. SO i'm awake now. And I should revise.

Ah shit. I hate it when I keep typing I need to study. I need to revise. I'm sure its f-ing annoying to read that too. I know it's annoying when I read it back.

Screw today. The day is unlucky. Oh, and my handphone has been barred today. Hate postpaid. They have to be SOOOO efficient in cutting lines. SHIT lah.

But one good thing came out of today. I got 90% for the online test.

I think I would stop studying chemistry and biology. But that means spending half a decade more learning something else and sitting for MORE stupid redundant exams. Think of all the trees we chop down to make those stupid papers. Wasting the earth's precious resources. For some bloody alphabets. A or B or C or D. Or what-not. POINTLESS. This world's systems are so stupid.

BAh.

No comments: