Saturday, April 26, 2008

'twas an awesome night

It's almost 5 am, and I just had a cold shower in the hostel =p Doesn't sound very welcoming, but it felt good. Came back from Ruums not long ago. Had an awesome time tonight. Downed a couple of glasses of bacardi (lemon flavoured) which they mixed with sprite/7 up (i can't tell the difference), felt that it tasted like carbonated water, so took a couple of pure shots. It actually tastes pretty good =) Then to the dance floor. To the dance floor =p wheeeee

We met up in Kim Gary Restaurant KLCC before that. Had cheese baked rice and was so full. Took a couple of photos, Tracey's battery ran low, and we only had Ning's camera. Hopefully I will get the pics soon =) Then we went out to the fountain, and took more photos. I guess everyone is feeling a little reflective, perhaps reminiscing a little. After awhile, we hearded over to Ruums. We were initially planning to go to Maison's but I don't know why, the plan changed along the way.

I just danced the hours through. Haha. A little tired right now, but it feels good. Someone called me "perfect dancer". LOL. I think he must have been drunk of something, hehe I can't dance even if my life depended on it lol

Time to sleep =) Dreams are awaiting. It was really an awesome night. =) Cheers!

No comments: