Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy =D

I've done everything that I'm supposed to do, so I am feeling very pleased with myself at the moment. I have only one last task to complete tomorrow, complete the 500-600 word then-now essay, and that would finish things off nicely before I go on my much awaited trip. =D

I'm in an awesomely good mood right now, it used to come by rarely but lately I've just felt that everything falls nicely into place, and just living day to day feels all warm and nice. I also realise that my vocabulary for good things are so limited, and that the word "nice" tends to be overused because I cannot think of any other substitute. I think I write better when I'm emo. =p

Went to the gym for the first time ever today. lol. I guess this year constitutes lots of "firsts". First time going international, first time in the gym, first time this and that. Positive firsts. =D Which is great. Just taking a moment to think of all the things I have attempted as a college student, and yes indeed life does feel fulfilling. I have learnt a lot. =)

I've also had damn good conversations lately. Sometimes its just so rare to be able to connect with someone so naturally that when you find you are able to, it just feels really nice. =D =D =D and I mean really really really nice.

Damn I sure need to brush up my vocab. Knowing only sad, dark, sombre, melancholic adjectives doesn't really help when I'm trying to express happiness and contentment. I really am happy right now. Really truly happy.

2 comments:

-ron- said...

ill be entertaining ur "alien + indian" convos in another few days i tink

XD

LOL HAHAHA see on u sat

Meiyi said...

mwahahaha hey u gotta admit, that was pretty original :P