Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm back from hong kong!!

Internet connection has been horrible since I got back. Today's the first time since saturday I could actually open this blog page to type a new post. Loads to catch up on, seeing that I've been slacking for the past month. Had great fun pricking my fingers a couple of times to test my blood type for immunology practical. My blood doesn't flow out very well, I had to poke and repoke and then squeeze the blood out. Then after one round of testing, and after the blood on my finger has clotted and is no longer flowing, I decided I would like to redo the test again just to make sure. So I poked another finger. This time it was the fourth finger. Its supposedly less painful (yeah right), but also I think the skin is slightly thicker so one or two pricks weren't enough. I then twisted the knife/pin/whatever you call it I don't really know till there was enough blood for me to do the test. Ouch. Apparently my blood type is B. I always thought it was O.

Hong Kong was amazingly awesome! I'll blog about it in detail with pics as soon as I have the time. Mwahahaha we were such posers, I have tons of photographs. Still some more in other cams. I'm in such a great mood today because my article was published in the star in stuff@school. I thought it was only for sec sch student subscribers, but its in our newspapers too! yay! =) Nevertheless have loads of things to finish today, will update as soon as I find the time to do so. Cheerio for now. I promise I WILL post up the hk pics =)

1 comment:

-ron- said...

faster upload d pics from ur cam I MISSED D PICS! esp d posing ones LOL