Friday, June 6, 2008

I feel SICK

eSob sob

Planned to stay over at Tracey's place today but all of a sudden my nose starts to clog up, my throat starts to hurt, my stomach twists in spasms and I start to feel feverish. Almost the whole gang was here today to celebrate Ya Peng's belated bday, and I wanted to share around the bottle of chocolate/coffee layered liquor that I bought from the airport the other day. It was good, although a tad bit too sweet. Went swimming in the evening just now, even though I could feel a slight sniffle coming up. I ignored it because I really felt like going into the pool today. Another one of my stubborn "you asked for it" things. It started drizzling the moment I stepped out of the changing room to the pool but who cares. I've already paid RM1.50 for the ticket. So I swam and I was still feeling fine when I went over to Melati Utama. Somewhere after eating cake and going to Mc D for dinner, I started to feel a bit woozy. I don't think anyone noticed, but I was exceptionally quiet today. No, I was not being emo, I could just feel that I was going to get sick. Sure enough, back in the apartment after a few drinks of ice cold stuff, I felt awful. I mean, it tasted really good but somehow it just offset the imminent attack on my immune system =( I seldom get sick. They asked if I wanted any medicine. LOL. Yeah, if you know me, you know how I stay off medicine till I have to take some. It's just paranoia coupled with my theory of desensitization of drugs and how if you take them all the time they won't work as effectively, so better save it till you have to. I went to the room to just lie down for awhile while I let my white blood cells do their work. Didn't get much better, and they were leaving so instead of staying over like I planned, I'm back in my own room right now. When I came in the door of my hostel room, I was slammed by this absolute stuffiness that I really cannot stand. DAMNNIIITTTTTTT there is no ventilation at all because the windows are all closed. My roommate is sleeping inside. =( I know I closed them when I left because it looked like it was about to rain, but the windows CAN be opened without asking!!!! It doesn't matter how fast you turn your fan up or if there are extra fans... if both the window and door are closed, there is no ventilation!!!! What is it with people, can't they sleep with proper airflow? I am breathing fresh air from the window right now. Feeling a little bit better because I had to walk in from the guard house to my room (the guard wouldn't let the car through), and it did make me perspire a little, so I guess the slight fever has subsided. My nose still feels clogged and my throat still hurts. The room is a little less stuffy now with the windows opened and curtains drawn. I felt tired just now yet I can't sleep now, coz probably the drink was too sweet. I can't drink sweet drinks at night, I'm never able to fall asleep. Too much sugar.

*sniff sniff* I hope I wake up tmr cured.

Yeah my immune system is supposedly that good mwahahahaha

Gonna try to sleep.

No comments: