Monday, December 29, 2008

Butterfly award?


For those who decide to accept this award, I would appreciate it if you could do the following:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on your blogs.

I've been nominated by:
Chulan yeah, I know it was quite a long while ago, but this post was in my drafts like forever.

Thanks!!
I nominate

1. Kei Joe - haha I love your blog!! Some posts just leaves me laughing and laughing.. while simple posts like the one spending time with friends is inspiring. =)

2. Wen Qi - posts are long, and yet a delight to read. always stating things matter of factly, looking at things as they are yet with a refreshing perspective at the same time.

3. Ronnie - I like the details in your blog. It's like unfolding a story, your story bit by bit with every post, and I always look forward to the next =)

4. Samantha - This is one awesome blog you have there!! With the most awesome photos to match =D

5. Gian - Probably one of the most talented writers (and speaker!) I know, very cynical *grins* but the amazing linguistic flair is undeniable.

6. Tracey - Haha someone needs to update her blog!! LOL... busy busy girl... my best friend in tarc, very geng.. running a handphone business now, and still getting A's in exams while gyming so much (health freak u orthorexic :P) and also an avid gamer...better than many guys... where got time to update blog? lol. but still a cool blog, nevertheless. hehe

7. Kif - His blog has many many hits... and one can see how much effort is put into each post =) maybe one day in the far future mine might have half the number of hits, instead it being as dead as it is lol. Just taking the opportunity here to say thanks for helping, and answering my questions =D

8. Pretib - Hmmmmm... i'm supposed to leave you a msg about your blog.. but suddenly I can't think of what to say... lol... just let you know I've read all your blog posts haha =p n thanks for always dropping by in my cbox =D

9. Thomas - I knew your blog before I knew you, and it was the mix of open frankness and veiled metaphors that was intriguing. Although most of your writings are peppered with cynicism, its no doubt you write beautifully.

10. Chulan - ok I nominate you back. Yeah, yeah the rule says "10 other blogs" but wouldn't be wrong to bend the rules a little right? hehe

1 comment:

3POINT8 said...

hehey, thanks for the award