Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hong Kong Day 4: 17th July 08- Ocean Park and POSERSSSSS mwahahahahaha


Ocean Park day was awesome. Despite the heavy incessant rain (which by the way never stopped throughout the day), and the fact that my camera batteries died halfway through the trip, I had the most awesome time ever. Thanks to the most amazing POSERS mwahahaha yeah that's YOU, you YEA bronze team!! Pretib says I have more photos in his cam than he has of his own. *grins* I bet there's still more, where are they? I want I want I want!!!! =p I know I have LOTS MORE OF THEM PHOTOS, but they're not with me... sob sob sob I want them, ppl!!

And the day started with Zhen Han being the boss =p Someone is NOT wearing the HSBC shirt!

Ee Loo, Me and Andrew in the hotel lobby


In the bus on the way to Ocean Park



First stop: The Giant Panda Habitat


If you look carefully behind slightly towards the top left, you will see the panda sleeping. I know it looks like its dead but it's very much alive, trust me.

Awwww my favourite favourite favourite favourite photo of the whole of this Hong Kong trip!! I love love love love love love love love the soft toy baby pandas. They are awfully photogenic too =D

We were so privileged to be given a talk by the CEO of Ocean Park himself, Mr Tom Mehrmann. I was impressed.


The restaurant we had lunch in was a cable car ride away


In the cable car with Ee Loo and Dom

How do you take a pic with 5 ppl in it, without a cameraman? It takes SKILL. Or in this case, a mirror above =p Love this pic.

Lunch!! Oh, we were so well fed, we were over-fed.

Dessert =D

What what what? Never see people eat b4 ah? *grins*
No, those are not all MY cakes. I just posed with them =p

After lunch we were free to explore Ocean Park. We headed towards the jellyfish aquariums. They were the most magnificent sights, where the interchanging lighting and the softly blending music created a soothing atmosphere. It was so beautiful that I told the rest I want to wake up in the morning with these above me, watching as the jellyfish float along serenely, changing colours and moving in accordance to the soft music in the background. It's so absolutely beautiful, something I couldn't capture on camera. You HAVE to see it for yourself, and all your senses will the captivated by the absolute perfect-ness of it all. It was spectacular.

The wonderful world of jellyfish
Some are big

Some are small

Some are just so brilliantly intricate


Thanks Boey for taking these 2 pics, I love it, its so magical playing with the mirror for effect.

Can you handle TWO Meiyis? =D

The Shark AquariumArhhhh!! Want to FIGHT issit?!

We can BITE just as well as SHARKS can!

Have you ever seen a shark this close?
That was just pretty darn awesome!


Behold the wonders of the undersea world


It's so breathtakingly beautiful. So serenely calm and peaceful. Top view.


Side view through the glass. It was like being transported to a whole new world.

Turtle!
Sting ray

Proof I was THERE

Hence, the posing starts. Presenting... Ronnie... Meiyi... Dominic... Pretib...

Whoaaaaa!!! MONSTERRRRR!!!!

Eric and I

Ronnie, Me and Pretib. Guess who's the center of attention? mwahahaha damn perasan x_X


YOU!!!!

Don't ask me why I am hugging the sea lion


Myriad colours of absolute brilliance captivate my attention. Not to mention they are all so very alive. Makes me think that nature is such an awesome gift, and the life we see around us, more precious than anything else.

Dolphin show! Thats when my camera batteries ran out =( Wanted to take a photo with the dolphins doing their famous flips. Alas! Next, came the sea lions who put up an spectacular show. After which, we noticed some similarities between Boey and sea lions. Thus, Boey had to live with me calling him "Sea Boey" for the rest of the day.

It was raining cats and dogs and yet those brave people wanted to go on a ride similar to the "solero shots" (I don't know what the real name is, my friends call it that) in genting. I however, decide that it would be cool to pose for more photos. Thus the Star Wars Darth Vader and accomplice shot with our ponchos. Ignore the January 1st 2004. Ronnie's camera needs resetting to the correct date. ^_^

No comments: