Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm in an awesome mood today

I wasted the whole day in Times Square wandering around. But I am in such an awesomely good mood! =D =D Even though I stared at the Nike shoes for ages, deliberating whether I should buy or should not buy. In the end I did not get a pair, but I so want a pair of Nike shoes. And I saw this shirt that I liked a lot, but this girl saw it first... so... oh well.

I was walking along SAS office to make an inquiry and I passed by a lecturer. She asked how am I and I told her that everything is so tough, her subject is tough and chemistry is even worse. She said not to worry "I believe in you." lol. But it was very nice, and it helps. Really it does.

I am in a good mood though. I was straight after all my documentation and certification and letter writing was done and everything was in order, and the lecturer said mid term's being postponed a week!

Now I'm back in my hostel room and doing my lab report. Interview's on wednesday. I'm nervous because I don't know what to expect. Just go with the flow =) Gonna get back to my work right now.

I am dammmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnn hyper! hehe *jumps jumps jumps*

No comments: