Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged like more than a MONTH ago by orangengwq. Suddenly felt like doing this.

RULES:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tag people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leave a comment, letting them know they got tagged.***

Starting time: 10:50p.m.
Name: Meiyi
Sisters:1
Brothers: 2
Shoe size: 6 or 7
Height: 5''2
Where do you live: KL
Home sweet home: KK
Favourite drinks: Any tong shui =D
Favourite breakfast: half boiled eggs. Not too hard, not too soft

Have you ever...
Been on a plane: yes
Swam in the ocean: no. I've been in the ocean but I don't think I've ever swam in it lol
Fallen asleep in school: yes
Broken someone's heart: haha how am I supposed to know
Fell off your chair: nope. fell down in all other sorts of situations but not off a chair
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: haha my phone is always with me, so the phone sits next to me while I stay up waiting
Saved e-mails: yes, the useless ones

What is your room like: I just cleaned it, so it looks MUCH better than it has been in the past few months
What's right beside you: my computer, water bottle, clock, phone, pendrive, note that says "things to do tonight : micro lab report, moral slides, letter to SAD, biochem report, learn glycolysis" (Only have the first on the list done =( unfortunately. Told you I'm never productive at night! Wasn't exaggerating.)
What is the last thing you ate: an apple bought from jusco

Ever had
Chicken pox: yes, in kindergarten. I am now immune =D
Sore throat: haha can you find someone who hasn't?
Stitches: nope

Do you
Believe in love at first sight: hell no
Like picnics: as long as its out of the scorching hot sun

Who was the last person
You danced with: i think pretib in hong kong haha
Last made you smile: hahahahahaha PERSONAL thoughts =p none of your business
You last yelled at: I don't remember

Best feeling in the world: something that makes me grin like an idiot, and I can't stop because I'm on an absolute high. =D
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: nope. The hostel bed is too small. With my three pillows, there's not much room for stuffed animals.
What's under your bed: guitar, storage box with past semester's notes, 2 suitcases, all my pails and shampoo+ conditioner + shower foam
Who do you really hate: sometimes, myself

RANDOM.
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: yes
Q: Do you want children: maybe
Q: Do you smile often: when I am in a good mood.
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: when I take the initiative to write nicely, yes. If not it looks crappy
Q: Are your toenails painted: yes. They are kind of transparent if you don't look closely but tinted PINK =p
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: the one at home. I miss my REAL OWN bed
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: white
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: I think I was sleeping
Q: I can't wait till: I know the answer to my question
Q: When did you cry last: the night I had gastric
Q: Are you a friendly person: lol am I?
Q: Do you have any pets: not at the moment.

Do you sleep with the TV on?
no TV here

What are you doing right now?
doing this survey

Have you ever crawled through a window?
haha probably

Can you handle the truth?
NO. But even if I can't handle it I still want the truth, and nothing but the truth. I can handle it lah. Learning to accept that life is not all glitters and sparkles.

Are you too forgiving?
No

Are you closer to your mother or father?
Closer in different ways to each

Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Hmmm... I'm not sure lah, who has seen me cry lately?

How many people can you say you've really loved?
2

Do you eat healthy?
no. lol I am a health freak's nightmare

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?
what ex

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?
yes

If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?
my blog. emo post.

Are you loud or quiet most of the time?
loud. When I'm quiet, there is something wrong with me.

Are you confident?
I look like I am. But it's all nonsense.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago..
1- cycling everyday
2- going to primary school
3- loving projectwork
4- finding art as my newfound love
5- starting to become an emo pre-teen. Yes, my teenage angst was premature.

5 things on my to-do list today
1- micro lab report (done!) just need to print tomorrow.
2- letter requesting for proof of completion of diploma (halfway)
3- Read the case study for moral (halfway)
4- Do moral presentation slides (not yet started)
5- sleep early (yeah right)

5 snacks I enjoy
1- dark chocolates
2- almonds
3- pringles
4- jacob's oatmeal biscuits
5- fruits

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1- Sponsor someone in their education
2- Travel
3- Give to family
4- Haha throw a party!
5- The cars that match my clothes? :P

5 places I have lived in
1- KK
2- KL
3- president hotel london
4- marco polo hotel hong kong
5- tracey's house

5 jobs I've had
1- student
2- free of charge tuition teacher LOL
3- freelance contributor for stuff@school
4- helped out in selling books at school?
5- competition friend =p

No need to tag, lazy

No comments: