Sunday, July 20, 2008

Late nights

I hate late nights. I think too much at these hours. I went downstairs just for some fresh air and I noticed that the lights are on in quite many rooms. I wonder if they haven't gone to bed, or whether they have just woken up.

I am doing my lab reports. Had a shower at 2.30am. It was freaking cold. I've screwed up my sleeping times again. I woke up close to 2pm yesterday, went to sleep at 4pm, woke up at 7.30pm, went down and nothing looked appetizing so took a taxi to wangsa for dinner. Practically the whole day was wasted sleeping. And my level of productiveness at night is practically nil. So I have been here with my biochem manual and my graph paper for 4 hours and I haven't even plotted a graph. I've made a few blog posts, wrote an entry in my proper diary, something I haven't done in ages, and listened to all the freaking emo songs which makes me feel worse. I notice ANOTHER pimple. Sigh.

I will go back to my work now.

No comments: