Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Reflecting

From my very first post in this blog:

"This is a year where resolutions are set, but unspoken. Where dreams are chased but results to be known. This is a year of decisions, the year to choose the path at the crossroads. And the year which will shape the future of my life. It’s about taking chances and pushing the boundaries. It’s about seeking new changes and keeping old ones close. It’s about living life to the fullest with every breath that I take, with every beat of my heart. Never ever let things slip away. Seize it. Take it. Make it yours."

Just four months ago, I was so motivated, so full of hope and so alive. And the conclusion is, life has its twists and turns, but if you want it to work out, MAKE IT WORK. Under whatsoever circumstances, find the strength from within and MAKE IT WORK. Nothing is impossible. I just need to hold on to the faith I once held on to so strongly at the most motivated point in my life. I believe in myself. This is a year where unspoken resolutions are set, almost all have been attained. Almost. Dreams are chased, and they will become a reality. Decisions will change the course of my future, but the decisions I will be posed with will be based on fate. An unexpected factor has been thrown in, so it will make things a tad bit more complicated. To seek new changes and keep the old ones is easier said than done. But I will live life to the fullest and appreciate it. Emo as I can get, I always wake up to the world and I realise that life IS beautiful.

No comments: