Friday, September 5, 2008

After the first paper

And you spew word after word till your fingers hurt. Thank God I need not take four hours of that crap.

But it was good spew though. =) I am in a very very very very very very very very very lazy mood right now. I'm in the library typing away and I miss my computer. =( I'm waiting for a call to get me out of here. =D

Frankly speaking, I don't really care anymore. It's pride that keeps me going. Thank the certain amount of kiasu-ness that is inherent in my spirit. Give me a reason and maybe I would start to believe again. Because all that is, it's simply just material. It's worth nothing. The most profound things are intangible. Ironically, how can something intangible bring meaning when the meaning of intangible itself is delusive of meaning?

That sentence confuses even the writer. =S Should come up with a book of my own sayings and my own theories. Who knows, maybe your kids will be the one cursing me because they have to memorise MY theories in their lessons in the future. =p

I keep telling myself not to regret. No looking back, decisions were made and what is now stays what is now.

No comments: