Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Shake away the ties that bind and I am FREE

If you want the day to go well, just wake up thinking it will be a good day.  =)  

I actually ENJOYED studying today for 10 hrs.  And I'm not being sarcastic.  Lol.  Yeah it was one of those rare and precious moments when everything that was once so long-winded and mind boggling suddenly seemed.. easy.  Once the cloud of worry was lifted from my thoughts, my mind was receptive, my mood was surprisingly light, the yellow highlighter in my hand yellowsized my notes with ease and I KNOW I CAN FINISH THIS!!! =D =D =D =D =D  I even started to think that this least favourite subject of mine is actually quite interesting.  Oh yes, Langmuir's isotherm, Clausius-Clapeyron equation, Raoult's law, Dalton's law, Debye-Huckel limiting law, colloidal properties, electrochemical cells...etc etc....  They're not THAT bad what... Let's just hope that I am not delusional. =p  Let's hope it doesn't wear off tomorrow.  My good moods somehow seem to only last for a maximum of a day.  

I am trying to learn to forgive.  I remember giving a speech about forgiveness once sometime in high school.  There is no one that gets hurt but the one who bears a grudge against another.  The forgiver relieves himself or herself from all the stressful thoughts and feels so much better.  Sure, one has the right to be angry, but what's the point in it?  Especially when the anger is still lying burried inside.  To the extent that you wonder, with the way you act as though it's nothing, is it hypocritical or is it honourably being nice?

Nah, I have learnt to forgive.  =D  I don't pretend to be nice.  I am nice.  lol

I quote one of my favourite lines from my dearest competition friend "The best satisfaction is self satisfaction."  =D There is nothing that has been done by others that a person cannot do.  And there is nothing that hasn't been done by someone else that one cannot try to do.  =) 

No comments: