Thursday, September 11, 2008

All the precious time and effort, all for nothing


It was so bad that I don't even want to talk about it.

Never had I had to repeatedly tell myself "It's ok, it's not your fault.  Just chill. You have already done what you should" from halfway through the paper right till the end.
 
I don't even want to count and see if I can get half of them right.  =(  

I felt a bit better when I found out everyone was in the same boat.  Sob sob.  Thermo was a million times better.  What a waste of the countless hours put in.  If I knew, I wouldn't have bothered.  I would get the same results anyway.  It was like sitting for a paper I didn't study for, only difference is that I put in tens of hours to study that crap.

KINETICS MECHANISMS AND STEREOCHEM I DON'T EVER WANT ANY CONTACT WITH YOU ANYMORE!!

I wish I had more time for biochem.  It's so much to remember in so short a time.  

No comments: