Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's over, and the path continues


It's the end of the finals, and the beginning of a fresh start. There are lots of things that need to be rectified in the months to come but the slate is wiped clean, and I will start anew. I have made my resolutions and I shall stick to them. Life should be lived to its fullest because it is not the destination that counts, but the journey along that truly matters. Remind me, every time I wake up on the wrong side of the bed, how much I am missing by not waking up on the right side.

What I have around me are treasures and I cherish them immensely. The next time I forget that, I shall come back to this point in time, to this post, to remind myself of how everything are like pieces of a puzzle that fit so perfectly together. Things do not constantly fall into place on its own. Fate is in our hands. The road is still long, and along it are obstacles that will hinder the journey. But when we overcome them, we emerge only stronger than we ever were, and the journey of life continues.

I'm feeling very odd right now.

I shouldn't be shutting myself off somewhere quiet to type this post. Should be celebrating the end of exams with the rest. I would down some CH3CH2OH, only thing my head feels very heavy already.

No comments: