Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hong Kong Day 6

The 6th day in Hong Kong was probably the day I spoke to many people whom I didn't speak to before.  I don't have many photos from this day because most of the day was spent in the hotel attending seminars, which were in fact very interesting.  One of the more impactful parts of the seminars was one in which we did the exercise, to choose 5 most important values to us personally, and one by one give them up.  In the end, we were left with only one, and I was left with integrity. 

After the seminars, we headed to the HSBC headquarters for a tour.  This was the 2nd time I was touring HSBC, because we went for this tour on the day of the competition as we arrived early.
With Melda and Daniel (both from Hong Kong)
With the Bruneians
After the tour, I met up with Patricia and Maggie, the two HK representatives I met at the ESU Public Speaking Competition in London.

We then joined Eric's HK friends, and had another awesome dinner.  They were so nice to bring us around for more of hong kong's authentic street food =)  yummy!

We walked around Times Square I bought two hats =)

 And the day ended at the Irish Pub again, to watch football (note the colour of Zhen Han's face haha)

No comments: