Monday, September 8, 2008

Don't you just hate examinations

I just had my Thermodynamics and Electrochemistry paper. Which looked very easy at first glance, before we could start writing. Unfortunately I think it was the worst chemistry paper I have ever done in my entire years of college. It was also the one I put in the most hours studying. Who studies for a WHOLE BLOODY WEEK and forgets the material during the 2 hours of the exams? Especially when the questions are directly from the tutorials. Hmph. Very angry at my incompetence and the fact that my brain blatantly refused to co-operate. It is somewhere inside that stupid grey matter of mine, but I just can't capture the fragments as it floats around, while the hands of the clock kept moving at an exceptionally fast pace. Two hours isn't supposed to pass so fast!

Oh, I know the material. I knew it yesterday. I knew it this morning.

And I still knew it before I started writing?

Simple calculations also get confirmed wrong answer. When the answer is less than one and you get more than one, something is wrong, but when you waste time yet remain unable to rectify it, you end up not having enough time to complete the paper.

I really don't know how badly I did. But I know that if I did that paper properly, I could have scored an A. =( Could have. IF I did it properly. Just now was far from it. Those 3 answer booklets handed in was not worthy of the amount of time and effort in preparation for this.

Stupid mistakes. I need another half an hour to rectify them and another half to recall the points I forgot.

Exams are stupid. I hate exams.

No comments: