Saturday, September 13, 2008

Calmness - in the eye of the storm


When you numb out all your senses and you just let everything that bugs you go, everything will suddenly seem ok again.  Life is beautiful, despite its shortcomings.  Today, I learnt how fulfiling it is to just let things go one by one.  To drop off all the thoughts that bind me, I am now at peace.  Indulging in spontaneous cravings help a bit. 

We should always live life this way.  The short time that we have here, why waste it?  Suddenly I am reminiscing about words that stay with me after all these years.  Words said in passing, yet they remain with me.  And they probably always will.  

Times that play themselves in my memory, are perhaps a tad bit distorted.  Our minds tend to remember versions of the way it wants to.  But its all ok.

You taught me how to see things from another perspective.  For that I thank you.  I hope things are going wonderfully well.  I wouldn't know, unfortunately.  Absolute politeness, it's formally cold and distant.  The cloud of warmth seem lost by careful choice of words.

So now I guess I can say softly, even though a little reluctantly.... one last time I will let the thoughts run through my head, and from this day on, it'll be locked away in the recesses of my mind.  This is goodbye.

No comments: